- When tired, pissed off, or irritated, remember to:
- Take deep breaths;
- Say, “I AM NOT A SAD STORY!”;
- Rest; and
- Resume the task at hand.
- You know you will never be good enough, but write anyway.
- STOP minding other people’s tastes. It’s your artwork, not theirs.
- Never be afraid to paint, draw, or color. The world needs a little more of those.
- Never be afraid to write, even if nobody seems to be reading them. Writing is not freeing the world — it’s freeing yourself from the world.
FEATURED PHOTO || Author’s personal entry at A Novel Journal: Edgar Allan Poe